banner

Incarnation Center

The Center was founded as “Incarnation Camp” in 1886. Now a 700-acre site in Ivoryton, Ct, east of New Haven, the facility included almost 60 buildings and a mile-long private lake. It is open 365 days a year for overnight and day camps, conferences, nature study and recreation. The Incarnation Vestry annually elects the governing Board of Directors, which has representatives from our parish and 25 other sponsoring parishes. A link to the camp is provided; its main phone number is 860 767-0848.



Comments are closed.